Thursday, November 10, 2011

Achieve abundance through SiteSuccess

When I started pursuing internet marketing five years ago, I stumped onto SiteSell website creation,  I signed up for it, find that it has too much information and jargons for newbie like me. Tested for a while and asked for refund as I did not find it useful to me then.

As you all know, recently, my love and interest for internet marketing re-surface as I know that there are millions and millions of opportunities and wealth for me online. I attended courses, seminars and workshops, did my online research, share information with people who are into and are pursuing the internet dreams and what stood out was this SBI program again!!

It was an expensive software, paying US$299 with 90 days money back guarantee. But, indeed it has so much information and data which is useful for me to be in the internet marketing. I am using it daily for my site development and research to rank top in most search engines. It will be interesting to see how far this will bring me into the world of internet money. I trust that I will achieve abundance soon. See you on the other site of the net.

And just some basic tips for you who have recently develop your site.

Are you aware that you need to submit your site after you have developed and published it, at least one time so that the search engine can find you. If you have done that, great! If not, you have to submit to:

Google
Yahoo
Bing

In addition you can also sign into the webmaster and download the code into your site for confirmation and verification by the search engines.

Read them when you are submitting your site.Also, you may add in your rss into your "My Yahoo" content and go torelated forums to leave your mark there (your site).

Also, when you send email, you can include your site address in your sign off. These are some of the basic and FREE ways to improve your visibility in the web world.

If you are blogging, you can also include a text link to your actual site.

No comments:

Post a Comment